DocuSign Workflow Manager Certification Course
Gain the skills and knowledge to build custom digital document workflows to meet complex business needs. Designed for creators and senders of DocuSign documents, the Workflow Manager Certificatoin will teach you best practices to improve document effectiveness, signing speed, and DocuSign adoption.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for:
- DocuSign users focused on building document processes, creating recurring documents, and executing advanced business document routing.
- Those looking for account set up, maintenance, and customization should attend the two-day Administrator Certification.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Discover new ways DocuSign can help your business and apply new use cases
- Analyze workflows and put them into DocuSign
Attendees have the opportunity to earn their certifiaction by completing a written and practical exam.
- Classroom: 1 full day, in person
Click on the dates below to reserve your spot in that session!
*Please note: Workflow classes are limited to 5 attendees.
- Must be a DocuSign Administrator with current DocuSign subscription
- You have sent and signed a document via DocuSign prior to attending the training
- Laptops are required
- 3 hours of e-Learning pre-work, assigned upon registration
$850 per attendee (includes course and Workflow Manager Certification)
Contact us at: DocuSignUniversity@DocuSign.com; 206-876-6852