CDC Arkhinéo (founded in 2001) was the first French company to provide an archiving solution for electronic data with probative value. We ensure the long-term preservation and integrity for all types of electronic documents. CDC Arkhinéo strengthens the contract execution process, while ensuring the integrity and legality of every transaction regarding to the E.U regulation. The organisation is a subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts, a trusted third party in France for over 200 years.
Our service of electronic archiving allows the companies of the E.U to benefit from a complete solution offering the most secure, compliant transaction management services to protect the integrity and value of their critical documents during their entire lifecycle.
- Seamless integration with Docusign Connect.
- An automatic transfer process of documents to be archived from Docusign (only some configuration tasks in Docusign Connect).
- Long-term preservation and integrity for electronic documents.
- Traceability of all the actions (and events) on the data during retention period.
- Commitments concerning the location (E.U territory) of the electronic documents.
- Commitments concerning the no-loss of the electronic documents (obligation of results).
- Protect your important documents in the E.U industry’s most secure Archiving System.
Contact us at +33/1 78 09 3
About the Partner
CDC Arkhinéo is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts and France's leading specialist in e-archiving and long-term conservation of electronic data. Its core business is third-party e-archiving.
It uses its electronic safe archiving system® to e-archive all types of documents safely (contracts, invoices, payslips, savings policies, loan agreements, employment contracts, telephone conversations, timestamps and evidence files, etc.).
CDC Arkhinéo currently acts as third-party e-archiver for AchatPublic.com, Auchan, Ariba, B-Process, BNP-Paribas, Carrefour, Coface, Credit Agricole, Faurecia, Gemalto, IATA, LCL, Leclerc, Opentrust, Orange Business Services, Pepsico and SAP inter alia.