Agiloft integrates DocuSign’s eSignature capabilities into its top-rated contract management and custom business process solutions.
Over 2.5 million users at companies ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies depend on Agiloft’s innovative applications for Contract Management, Help Desk, Custom Workflows and more.
Agiloft Contract Management improves efficiency by automating the complete contract lifecycle, from creation and approval, to signing and renewal. Whether you are the supplier of service contracts to your customers, or on the receiving end of service contracts from vendors, Agiloft makes it easy to manage your documents and link them to assets, services, accounts, contacts and more, making contract information visible and actionable throughout your enterprise.
Our agile technology accelerates time to value and automates processes that are too complex for competing vendors. Best practice templates and expert consulting services ensure rapid deployment and a successful implementation. DocuSign integration allows all parties to execute contracts anytime, anywhere, so you can transact business faster, eliminate time-consuming and wasteful paper-based processes, and improve auditability.
- Limitless Adaptability: Agiloft is designed to map any business process, from the simplest to the most complex, without programming.
- Unlimited Scalability: Agiloft’s J2EE-based platform handles a database of ten million records as easily as a database of five thousand.
- Full Range of Deployment Options: Agiloft is a pure web application, available either as a SaaS hosted service or for purchase and deployment behind your firewall.
- Total Security: With Agiloft’s sophisticated security model, your staff, customers, partners, suppliers and affiliates can access the information appropriate for them 24/7 with full security, and you can enjoy a 360 degree view of your business.
- Full Auditability: The history function automatically tracks every record change, login, and action so you can meet the needs of government compliance and internal or external audits, without sacrificing productivity.