Mobile Workforce: Supporting Leadership and Retaining Productivity
As the extensive period of remote working continues, businesses must ensure that their employees remain engaged and productive and that they are supporting their leaders in effectively managing virtual teams. As the extent of the disruption continues to increase, securing the technology that will enable long-term business continuity also remains crucial.
During this webinar, hear insights from leading experts on:
- Continuing to support managers to effectively manage remote teams
- Providing employees with the tools and technology required for business continuity and efficiency
- How do you manage employees whose productivity has dropped?
- How can you establish a continued sense of belonging and loyalty and maintain company culture?
- Best practices for tracking attendance and performance and modifying remote working policies accordingly Managing career development in a virtual environment