Send a contract for signing online, free
You can send a contract and let clients add an electronic signature. Sending contracts for online eSigning eliminates the costs and hassle of printing, scanning, faxing, and overnight delivery.
Use DocuSign’s free trial to send your contract, and allow clients to sign anywhere, on any device.
How to prepare a contract for online signing
- Step 1. Register for a free trial at DocuSign, and then log in.
- Step 2. Upload the contract from your computer or from a file-sharing site (like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive).
- Step 3. Add the names and email addresses of your contract signers.
- Step 4. Drag & Drop DocuSign tags in the spots where you want your clients to sign, and click Send.
Collect payments and signatures in one single step
DocuSign’s Payments feature allows you to collect payments from your clients at the same time that you collect signatures. Using the paid version of DocuSign, just drop a tag into your contract where you want to collect the payment—it’s that easy! Clients can pay with a credit card, debit card, Apple Pay or Android Pay when they sign.
Explore DocuSign contract-signing features
DocuSign makes it simple to collect electronic signatures for contracts, agreements, or any other document type—from lease agreements to purchase orders—and works seamlessly on PDFs and Microsoft Word documents. Close the deal quickly, beat the competition, and get paid faster by using DocuSign for all of your business documents.
By using the paid version of DocuSign for contract signing online, you can:
- Sign contracts, send contracts, and capture payments from anywhere, on any device.
- Trust that your online contract delivery is backed by the most stringent US, EU, and global security standards.
- Verify the identity of signers with advanced authentication.
- Find previously signed contracts quickly and easily.
- Eliminate printing and delivery costs.
- Impress clients with an easy, elegant, and personally branded solution for sharing and signing.