What are the benefits of using a free electronic signature?
Stacks of papers that need to be signed, file cabinets full of paperwork—these are quickly becoming relics of the past, as companies undergo a digital transformation. Here are just a few of the benefits of using a free electronic signature to sign documents:
- Reduce costs. Use electronic signatures instead of spending money to print, fax, and send documents by overnight mail.
- eSign any document. Electronically sign any kind of document file type, including PDFs.
- Speed up signing. Instead of hours or days, you and your customers can electronically sign online in just minutes.
How can I use free electronic signatures for my business?
Set up a DocuSign free trial account for your business to try out DocuSign and to get started with electronic signing.
Why is DocuSign the #1 eSignature company?
DocuSign leads the industry in providing electronic signature software. If you choose to purchase a DocuSign plan for your business, you’ll get these benefits and more:
- Security and privacy are top priorities. DocuSign meets global top-level security standards—and provides full document encryption.
- Always-on availability is crucial. When you’re handling critical worldwide business transactions, downtime is unacceptable. With its world-class system architecture, DocuSign offers businesses the highest level of performance with no maintenance downtime.
- No matter where in the world you operate, electronically sign—in minutes. DocuSign offers document transaction management around the globe, with more than 200 million users in 188 countries using 43 localised languages for electronic signing. Not in front of your desktop? No worries! Use DocuSign to electronically sign on your mobile phone, laptop, or tablet.
- Accelerate transaction times. Companies that use eSignatures report an 80 percent increase in close rates, along with faster document cycle times.
DocuSign sends each recipient a link, via email, to open the document. After your signers add their eSignatures, save your file. The file is securely stored for easy retrieval.