DocuSign for Salesforce Administrator Certification Course
Become a Certified DocuSign for Salesforce Administrator to make the most of your DocuSign and Salesforce investment and fully leverage the DocuSign for Salesforce tool. You will learn to improve company-wide business operations through advanced integration between DocuSign tools and the Salesforce platform. The course incorporates lectures, discussions, hands-on exercises, workshops, and culminates in a certification project.
Is this course right for you?
This certification course is designed for DocuSign Administrators, Salesforce Administrators or Partners who:
- Have some experience using the DocuSign Web Application (course level is intermediate)
- Have some background Administrating, Consulting, or developing with Salesforce.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Show how the DfS Managed Package for Salesforce works "out of the box"
- Train on the configurable aspects of the Managed Package
- Configure Merge Fields, Custom Buttons, and DocuSign Connect
Attendees have the opportunity to earn their certification by completing a written and practical exam.
Click on the dates below to reserve your spot in that session!
*Please note: In person classes are limited to 20 attendees, virtual classes are limited to 12
- Must be a current DocuSign Administrator, Salesforce Administrator, or Partner
- You have sent and signed an envelope via DocuSign prior to attending the training
- Laptops are required
- 3 hours of e-Learning pre-work, assigned up registration
$1,700 per attendee (includes course and DocuSign for Salesforce Administrator Certification)
Contact us at: DocuSignUniversity@DocuSign.com; 206-876-6852