Since its inception in 2003, DocuSign has been on a mission to accelerate business and simplify life for companies and people around the world.
We pioneered the development of e-signature technology, and today DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time.
Our value is simple to understand: legacy, paper-based agreement processes are manual, slow, expensive, and error-prone. We eliminate the paper, automate the process, and connect it to all the other systems that businesses are already using.
Our platform has 350+ prebuilt integrations with popular business apps. In addition, our API enables embedding and connecting DocuSign with customers’ websites, mobile apps, and custom workflows. Today, more than 1,000,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people's lives.
- More than 1,000,000 paying customers and over a billion users worldwide.
- 13 of the top 15 Fortune 500 Technology companies.
- 14 of the top 15 Fortune 500 Healthcare companies.
- 15 of the top 15 Fortune 500 Financial companies.
- Over 3,000 federal, state, and local government agencies. eSignature and CLM are both authorized at the FedRAMP Moderate Impact Level.