Canada Digital Day Webinar Series 2
5 On-demand webinars to keep your business moving forward
DocuSign Canada hosted its second Digital Day webinar series (November 2020) specifically to help organizations across the country understand how to address questions and challenges around digitization and keep their businesses moving forward. From hiring to complying with changing legislation, these five sessions will show you how to clear the barriers to remote operations and position yourself for continued success. Access these high-value webinars anytime, on-demand.
- How IT Leaders Automate Their Agreement Processes for Digital Transformation
- Digitize your HR process, from Hire to Retire
- Four Strategies for Data Privacy Law Readiness
- Beyond the Basics: Get the Most Out of DocuSign eSignature
- Save Time & Money with CLM & Smart Contracts
Below you'll find expanded details of each session. Choose from IT, HR, Legal, electronic signature and general business challenges created by working remotely.
IT leaders are being challenged to protect company assets while enabling seamless remote work experiences. According to Forrester, “the number of remote workers at the end of 2021 will be 3x pre-pandemic levels”. CIOs’ roadmaps are now, more than ever, influenced by the need to adapt and create a resilient organization that can pivot quickly.
In this context, digitizing and automating agreement processes that are everywhere in the organization, from front-office to back-office, are becoming imperative.
- DocuSign eSignature allows more than 500,000 companies to operate securely in remote situations
- IT leaders digitize agreements processes from preparation to signature, execution and management
- +350 native integrations and open APIs help create seamless digital workplaces
Remote hiring has become more common, but agreement management for many HR teams operating remotely has been a challenge. Amid recent disruptions, which forced many employees to work from home, DocuSign stands ready to help with proven HR solutions for a distributed workforce.
In this webinar, see how organizations use DocuSign Agreement Cloud for HR to keep documents organized, easily located, and fully compliant so that work location doesn’t impact your ability to hire the best talent, onboard employees with ease, and keep business moving as usual.
- Trends impacting HR teams of all sizes
- Benefits of integrating DocuSign with your existing HR systems, thanks to 350+ integrations with SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM, Workday and many more
- A live demo featuring the DocuSign Agreement Cloud for HR
- Competitive advantage of a fully digital experience to in-demand candidates
A growing patchwork of data privacy laws worldwide—many with subtly different provisions and requirements—requires a holistic approach and an adaptable set of strategies. Both B2B and B2C contract models are affected by changing requirements and expectations, and no one solution works for every business and industry.
Join legal and data privacy experts from DocuSign for a practical discussion of compliance and consumer trust at the intersection of law and technology.
In this live panel, we address legal standards surrounding PIPEDA, CCPA, GDPR, GLBA and more, in a clear, comprehensible way from both in-house and outside counsel perspectives.
- Identify data privacy risk areas across B2B contracts
- Update agreements efficiently to adhere to applicable standards
- Capture enforceable consumer consent to changing terms and conditions
- Process Data Subject Access Requests securely and quickly
Going fully digital is a strategic imperative, especially for small businesses. But many companies struggle with how to take that all-important first step—electronic signatures. DocuSign eSignature helps more than 500,000 companies across the globe do that, and much more.
With eSignature, the signing portion is more than just ink on paper; it also allows you to collect data, make payments and trigger important downstream activity.
- An overview of DocuSign eSignature’s advanced features
- Additional identification options to add even more layers of security to your signature steps
- How to create advanced validation workflows without coding
Digital transformation has proven how crucial it is for business continuity. Organizations have to adopt solutions to keep business moving despite social distancing challenges. Adopting Contract Lifecycle Management technology like DocuSign CLM, digitization champions are able to automate manual tasks, orchestrate complex workflows and eliminate unnecessary risk.
See how DocuSign is helping companies in Canada and across the globe with smart technologies to enhance contract management, increase contingency compliance, and improve the employee and customer experience.
- Learn how outdated contract management processes impact your bottom line
- Discover how automating manual tasks improves employee efficiency
- Learn why DocuSign has been named a CLM Leader by Forrester and Gartner
- Get a live demo of an end-to-end connected system of agreement to prepare, sign, act on, and manage documents