Last updated December 2016
DocuSign Trademark & Brand Assets – Learn more about DocuSign’s trademarks and brand assets, including when and how they can be used:
- General Guidelines – Learn more about how to properly refer to DocuSign in text. If you wish to use a logo or some other Brand Asset, please review the Brand Asset License and the Brand Asset License Request.
- Brand Asset License – Review the terms and conditions applicable to use of DocuSign Brand Assets.
- Brand Asset License Request – Submit a request to use DocuSign’s Brand Assets, including trademarks, logos, slogans, taglines, designs, and other source identifiers.
- NOTE: You may already have a limited right to use DocuSign Brand Assets in accordance with the Brand Asset License and the Brand Asset Guidelines. Please consult your agreement for more information if you:
- participate in a DocuSign Partnership Program (and have a signed agreement); or
- develop/support an integration with DocuSign services subject to the Developer Terms & Conditions
- Brand Asset Guidelines – Review the guidelines for the display of DocuSign’s Brand Assets and download the assets available for use.
Infringement – Learn more about how to report infringing content or activity to DocuSign.